Tower Structural Detailer
Pier Structural Engineering Corp (P-SEC) is located in Waterloo, ON and provides professional engineering services for telecommunication and broadcast towers across Canada and the United States including inspections, structural analysis, reinforcement design and foundation design and analysis. P-SEC places a high emphasis on Safety and is a member of STAC in Canada and NATE in the United States.
P-SEC’s employees benefit from competitive base salaries, medical and insurance benefits, and RSP matching that will truly assist you in planning for the future. P-SEC believes in rewarding its employees' hard work and providing a rich learning environment. P-SEC also formally reviews base salary and performance bonus annually.
P-SEC is looking to immediately hire Structural Detailers/AutoCAD Technicians who will primarily be responsible for drafting engineering drawing packages for:
- tower profiles and antenna line layouts;
- fabrication drawings;
- construction installation and tower reinforcement; and
- maintenance repair.
Successful candidates must have:
- Civil Engineering Technologist diploma (or equivalent) or a minimum of 1 year work experience using AutoCAD in a related industry;
- ability to reliably meet daily deadlines;
- consistent and accurate attention to detail;
- ability to work in Canada.
Please submit your resume to email@example.com no later than March 29, 2019. New graduates welcome to apply. We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.