HR – Accounting Administrator
Pier Structural Engineering Corp (P-SEC) is located in Waterloo, Ontario and provides consulting engineering services for communication towers. P-SEC’s employees benefit from competitive base salaries, medical and insurance benefits, and RSP matching that will truly assist you in planning for the future. P-SEC believes in rewarding its employees' hard work and providing a rich learning environment. P-SEC formally reviews base salary and performance bonus annually.
P-SEC is currently seeking a full-time HR-Accounting Administrator to commence work on March 25, 2019 or sooner. Hours will be Monday to Friday from 9:00 – 5:30 PM with 0.5 hour lunch break (40 hour work week).
The HR-Accounting Administrator will primarily be responsible for the following:
- creating and listing job postings on company website and local job boards;
- assisting in the hiring and recruitment process;
- participating in the orientation process for new hires;
- ensuring employee records are kept up-to-date;
- ensuring compliance to employment laws and regulations;
- registering and updating job statuses;
- assisting with maintaining corporate licensing;
- entering bills for payment;
- following up on outstanding accounts receivable;
- other duties as required.
The successful candidate must have:
- diploma in business administration or equivalent;
- CHRP designation an asset;
- excellent organization and attention to detail skills;
- excellent time management skills;
- proficiency in MS Word and MS Excel;
- excellent English communication skills (oral and written);
- ability to quickly learn and adapt;
- ability to work in Canada.
Please submit your resume to email@example.com no later than March 15, 2019. New graduates welcome to apply. We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.