Engineering Coordinator - Entry-Level - Waterloo, ON
P-SEC’s story began in 2005, in the basement of a family home located in Waterloo, Ontario. We had a vision – to provide the most cost effective and innovative solutions to our clients. Now, P-SEC has grown to become a trusted partner and leader in providing professional engineering services for telecommunication and broadcast towers across Canada and the United States. Our services include tower inspections, structural analysis, reinforcement designs, foundation designs and analysis. P-SEC places a high emphasis on Safety and is a member of STAC in Canada and NATE in the United States.
With the rapid expansion of the telecommunication tower industry, the P-SEC team is also growing. We strive to be more than just an engineering firm. We aspire to foster collaborative teams, personal development, career growth, and to support our employees and clients to achieve success.
P-SEC’s employees benefit from competitive base salaries, medical and insurance benefits, and RSP matching that will truly assist you in planning for the future. P-SEC believes in rewarding its employees' hard work and providing a rich learning environment. P-SEC also formally reviews base salary and performance bonus annually.
P-SEC is currently seeking a full-time Engineering Coordinator to commence work on July 29, 2019 or sooner. Hours will be Monday to Friday from 9:00 – 5:30 PM with 0.5 hour lunch break (40 hour work week).
The Engineering Coordinator position will primarily be responsible for:
- Supporting managers on data collection and data entry
- Organizing project information;
- Preparing technical field reports, including audit inspections, maintenance inspections, post-acceptance inspections;
- Other duties as required.
A successful candidate must have:
- Post-secondary degree/diploma in an engineering field;
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail;
- Excellent computer literacy in MS Word and MS Excel;
- Good working knowledge of AutoCAD
- Excellent English communication skills (oral and written), bilingual an asset;
- Ability to work in Canada
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than July 21, 2019. New graduates welcome to apply. We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
P-SEC is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and value diversity and inclusion. Should you require accommodation for your application, please send an email with your request to the careers team at email@example.com